This policy may be changed from time to time and such changes shall be posted on our Website. You should refer to this page periodically to see updates. The use of the Website after changes have been made shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our Website?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to utilize the Website, and only to the extent specifically provided in this policy. We will only collect some information such as name, email, contact phone number, location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country or postal code), etc. where it is helpful for us to communicate with you. We may also collect other personal information contained in content you submit to us (such as through our “Let’s talk” buttons).
Because of the financial nature of our business, our Website is not designed to appeal to children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly request or receive any information from children.
Any personal information you provide is voluntary, and we do not require you to register in order to view our site.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you enter the information on our site. We also collect information from you passively.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. To learn more about these tools and to control them, please view our Cookies Policy.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- We use your information to respond to any requests you submit through our contact forms (via our “Let’s Talk” buttons).
- For marketing, we may send you promotional materials, newsletters, or information about new projects, products or offers. If you don’t want us to contact you for promotional purposes, you can tell us when you provide the information or contact us as described below.
- We use anonymous information, such as that pertaining to web pages viewed, to analyze trends, track users movements, and provide a better Website experience. We do not use this data in a manner that would identify you personally.
- We may store and transfer your information into CRM or other systems in order to manage our business with you, perform services, and for our own internal management and marketing purposes.
- Your information collected through our site may be stored and processed in the U.S., Europe or other countries. We may transfer your information to affiliated entities or other third parties as necessary for us to manage our business with you.
We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for our business.
How do we share the information?
We will not sell your personal information or disclose it in other way than described in this policy.
We may share your information with our partners who assist us in operating the Website and provide related services. When we supply your information to our partners and these third parties, we require them to use it only for the function they are helping us with. Your email address will not be used for unsolicited marketing.
If required by the applicable law, we may disclose your information in case of legal proceedings such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. In such cases, if not prohibited by law, you will be notified of such disclosure.
Links to Third Party Sites
Security Measures We Use
We have physical, electronic and administrative security measures in place to protect your information. The standard security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Website will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet.
How can you control the use of your information?
You have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time. To review, update, make changes to or delete your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com. If you contact us requesting access to your information, we will respond within 30 days.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us.
Ofekpoint IT, Inc. (DBA Ofekpoint)
46 Kibuts Galuyot Street, Petah Tikva